Thursday, March 12, 2009

TWO YEARS OF PASSIONATE SEX

This is Mr. B from bangalore. I am 24 now. I am an engineer in my profession. The story which I am narrating now can not be called exactly as just for sex. It was something different, something passionate and something unreachable. This happened to me when I was doing my degree in a place which is nearly 220 Kms from bangalore.
I was in my 6th sem and I got a new mobile gifted by my mom on my b'day (exactly after an year,i got something special and something memorable as a gift which I will explain later). I was very happy and I was the 2nd guy to get a mobile in my gang. Used to hang around and do some prank things once in a while.
I had one of my friends in bangalore and I asked for some mobile numbers of girls whom I can chat with. He said he would arrange for some. Later after some 15 days he sent 3 numbers. I thanked him and started to message to those numbers. I got no responses from those.
But one among them just said me not to disturb anymore and told she would complain if I do it again. I told sorry and said bye for the final time. Story doesnt end here. I just thot of trying once more. So sent a simple "HI" the next day. I got "HI" from her. I was happy. Thot I should not be in a hurry and messaged her that
"THANKS FOR THE REPLY, WILL NOT DISTURB U, BUT Y CANT WE BE CHAT FRENDS". She said ok and We just kept on messaging for few days and I asked her name. She dint hesitate to tell her name at all. She said she was Ms. S. I just wanted to see her. So after nearly 2 months of continuous conversation,
I asked if I could get a chance to see her. She said No at the moment and I just dropped the topic ther and then. I atleast thot of listening to her voice, so asked if I can call. She said ok and I called and she said "HELLO, HOW U..??? HAD LUNCH..??" I just spoke for a minute, answered her question and hung up the phone and I was in the same hangover for few minutes.
I din respond to any1 after speakin to her. I messaged immediately after I kept the call and I thanked her for speaking. You would have observed, the way the story is moving. First No Response, Then a Simple Hi, Then messages, then Continuous chatting, Then Call... Relax guys I will meet her sometime in my story. Please be patient.
From that day we used to message and also call each other once in a while. Later after some 3 more months I had to go to a city which is the capital of one of the neighboring states of karnataka. had to be ther for 4 months. I went ther and she thot thats the end of a short duration friendship.
But I never took it that way. I took a new number and I called her a few days later. She told she was not expecting me to call her as I had gone out of state and would get in touch after I get back. I told I respect relations and she was the firdt and the only chat friend and a cute thing happening with me at the moment.
She was happy for my thots and for my concern about valuing and relationship. Now as the mobile bills were reaching sky so we thot of chatting through internet. So we fixed some timings and we used to go online at that particular time. I never asked to send her pic or to come on cam. But I was very curious to see her. I told this to her.
She said after returning to bangalore she would meet me. I was very happy. Happy to the core. I thanked my fate for such a lively and loving experience in my life. Was counting each minute to pass. I came to bangalore after my work got finished. Called her as soon as I got down from the bus. she said she would meet me in Jayanagar and I was happy.
I was all ready to face her. Got a small gift for her. Nobody can guess wat the gift was. It was JASMINE FLOWERS. She came a bit late (at 7.00 PM). I got to know that it was her by the reference she had given about the colour of the dress, colour of her bag. Sne was hesitating to see me. I went straight to her and said HI and gave the flower to her.
She greeted me back and I told we will walk around. we just went on a walk around in 4th block near the parks and all. I offered her for a dinner. She denied and told her PG would get closed at 8.30 and told she should leave soon. I thanked her for coming and I asked her if I can meet her again. She told that she would let me know and left in an auto.
As soon as she left I messaged her if she liked me.. She said Yes and she dint stress anything more about that topic. I just kept on remembering about her and I reached home with her virtually with me. Dont know how to describe her dear guys and gals. And I dont know how to explain her as some of you have explain in your stories.
Will explain her with a reference. She was not so fair. But very beautiful. If u guys and gals are aware of telugu POKIRI fame ILEANA, My girl was same as her in all the FEATURES. May be not so beautiful but for me she was nothing less than a miss world :-) We kept on meeting eachother once in a while and we became very fond of eachother.
Then one day she sent me a picture message in which a small guy kissng a small cute girl sitting on the bench of a park. I suddenly asked if she can give it next time we meet. she said no. But I kept on asking and she told "OK bot only once". The next meet was too cute when she met me and when we were sitting on a bench in a park,
she suddenly turned towards me and Kissed my cheek and said "I LOVE U". I was shocked. Later she asked me to kiss her and I kissed her on her forehead and we just left from ther and I thanked her for gifting me the day of my life. We went for dinner and she as usual left at 8 to reach her PG intime. Then came my birthday when I asked her to gift me somethng very cute.
Ofcourse she was the first to call me and wish me at 12 in the night. We spoke for nearly 5 hours dat nite. She told me to wait for the gift and I was not in a position to guess wat I would get as my gift. At 6 in the evening I met her. We got into the auto and when we left she asked me to rest my head on her shoulder, i was overwhelmed and I leaned and slept on her shoulder,
she lifted my face and geltly planted a kiss on my lips and said THIS IS THE GIFT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY (if u remember I have told that I got something special and something memorable as a gift for my next Birthday). After that day we used to taste each other's lips everytime we meet. one day I went to her PG and I asked her to send all her roommates out and get some privacy.
She did that and I went to her and kissed her hard on lips. She got aroused and she pushed me on the bed and kissed me passionately for nearly 20 mins. I told her to request her room mates not to come in for that night, Poor frens of her, they agreed and shared other girls room. Owner of the PG was staying in some other area and only servant used to be in this PG.
I gave her some money, she went happily. Friends, Believe me or not, we kissed and explored each other's lips, mouth whole night. Once I went out of my mind and pressed her breasts,she din resist. But I dint feel to have sex so just continued to suck and lick and kiss lips whole night. We were not tired of doin it as we were doin the most loving thing on that nite.
Later one fine day I asked her to visit my place, she came at 9.30 PM (Told her PG Mates that she was goin to her aunt's place and came to my place). I Took her in and gave a welcome Hug and I showed her bathroom to get freshed up. She came out and I switched off all the lights and she exclaimed and asked me to swich on the light
as she was afried if something goes wrong between us as we were alone. For her surprise, I took her into my room and I had arranged for many numbers of candles and I had lightend them when she went to bathroom. She was spellbount and gave me a tight hug. We went and sat on my bed and were speaking all stuffs happened.
Later I told her that we will have food, she said ok and we started having and it was virtually a candle light dinner for us. Later I asked her if she would like to sleep on chest, she felt so secured that she came and gave a kiss on my lips and said "I LOVE U AND U R MY PRICELESS POSSESION".
I felt happy and I slept on my bed and she came and slept on my chestas my wish. I was waving my hands on her back, hairs and she was doin the same on my chest. I asked shall we kiss for sometime, She said nothing but came and bit my lower lips. I took her in my arms and started to flow my tip of the tongue on her lips gently
(Guys and Gals imagine the scene and U'l love to love someone). she liked it and told me "I LOVE U". I then made her to sleep on the bed and I went over her and started to kiss her passionately. This went for nearly half an hour. Later she put her hand around my neck and held my waist with her legs crossed and pulled towards her and started biting me softly.
Both were enjoying the act,suddenly my erection touched her near her abdomen, she said if she can know wats goin on in my mind and I asked wats the matter, she touched my penis over my pant and asked if I was aroused, I asked her the same.she said nothing but just closed her eyes.
Then I started biting her neck, Kissing her and licking part by part. Kissed forehead, Eyes, Cheeks, Chin,gave a gentle bite on her chin and continued kissing her neck, earlobes, then kissed her chest and I felt that her breasts had become stiffer and her nipples have become hard.
I just touched them, She kept her hand on my hand and pressed against her breasts with force. Everything was happening inside us but we were still in our senses. Now I kissed her tummy and licked the navel over her cloth. She looked at me and asked if I was ready for wats goin to happen. I said nothing.
She Got up and asked me to take out her salwar one by one, I stared with her top, took it out and she was wearing a pink coloured slip and a black bra. I untied the Knot of her Pant, it just fell down, A Pink coloured panty she had worn. She started unbuttoning my shirt and unzipped my pant and I was on my Underwear.
She touched my penis over my undies and it was all erect. I took out her Slip and Bra. We Both hugged each others tightly and were waving our hands wherever we could reach. I touched her Breasts which were softer than silf and just like butter. Pressed them and I started to lick them and she asked if we could do it in sleeping posture.
I made her sleep on the bed and started to bite her nipples and to press them soft. She Then kissed my forehead and took out my penis out and she touchd the precum and gave a smile to me. I said her to just sleep and I started to tempt her and she was craving and begging for sex. I was waving my finger allover her body and I just was kissing,
biting and touching the sensitive parts of a girl's body. She told me to take out her panty, I took it out and found that it was all wet.I smiled and smelled it. Loved it and kissed it. Kept it aside. She was oozing her liquid. She was begging for sex. I was just tempting her. Started sucking her breasts like animal.
I increased my speed and frequency to concentrate all the parts of her body. She was liking watever I was doin. I now Spooned her in doggy style with her vagina touching my penis and her back to my chest. I bit her on her shoulders and she enjoyed. I was licking all over her back and she was loosing all her control but I was forcing her for more foreplay
(Gen. Suggestion guys and gals --Before sex do maximum foreplay for late ejaculation and maximum pleasure). She started to touch my pinis and she started stroking it, I was getting tempted but was controlling a lot and I could make her tempt more. After sometime she was tired so was i.. we rested ourselves and now it was her turn,
she came on me and took my Still-Erect Penis and started to stroke it, Precum was getting sprinkled here and ther. She then took out her tongue and tasted the precum and she pushed my foreskin of penis back and started to lick my penis head gently and I was enjoying to the core.
She went down and bit my balls and took them into her mouth and she rolled them ther for some time. She was getting hotter and hotter and she was kissing all parts of by body and was leaving her saliva everywher. Even I had left my saliva everywher and made her all wet. She sat on my penis and made it erect and she tried to place it in the entrance of her vagina.
I helped her and she could make half my penis to enter. I told her as we r new to have sex, we should try with missionary position and made her sleep and I came on her and placed my penis in her vaninal entrance. I tried to push,couldnt enter,but because of foreplay we had sufficient lubrication.
I could make through her vagina but it was paining for both. we enjoyed the pain line anything. Then I humped in that position for 5 mins then I entered her in Spoon position for few minutes and then started doggy style. My hamstring muscles were paining like heaven. We were on the cloud number nine.
I was pumping so hard that she started to moan heavily so I stopped for a moment and went and played some nice songs in my system with more volume. Then again I continued.. After few minutes I made her sleep upright and went and gave my penis to her mouth and told her to suck it till I ejaculate.
She said she was afraid so I consoled her and started making to and fro motion with my penis in her mouth. I shot a load of cum into he mouth. She spit it on the floor and swallowed some amount of my cum. She was completely tired. I then slept on her with my head on her breast.
Her heart beat was more and I Thanked her for all the pleasure and I went on smooching her for longer time. I got an erection again. I thot of not doin it as I was aware that she was tired. So after few minutes I got up and I was leaving her, she held my hand and pulled towards her and strated to stroke my penis again.
I asked how about a 69...??? She asid "ANYTHING U WISH FOR DEAR" then we sucked and licked eachothers sex organs for nearly 20 mins.. I drank all her fluid and it tasted so wonderful. I was almost mouth fucking her when she was sucking my penis in 69 position.
Then I thot of goin for a doggy style on floor again and I made her stand with her back to my chest and I made her to bend and touch the ground with hand, she was too flexible and she did it. I started to bang with full force and my power to its core and I could feel that something inside her vagina was touching the tip of my penis.It was such a deep insertion and I loved to do it.
She the asked to increase speed and I humped like a wild tiger and after nearly 15 mins I shot all my cum inside her and I asked her if she wanted anithing more. She thanked me for the pleasure and then asked me to keep my wet penis in her mouth and sleep for a while. She was licking and sucking it for few minutes.
U may not believe guys... We did sex to the peak for 7 times that night. After that night we havent tried so many times but yes we atleast try for 3 sessions whenever posible. I just love to Hump her. Lovely partner she was mine.
Afetr few months because of some unexpected happenings we stopped having sex regularly. Now I still miss her. I loved her to the core. We still are good friends and we have sex occassionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment