Thursday, March 12, 2009

SUNITA FUCKED BY VIJAY

After our car episode we could not get another chance for almost two weeks. We had to just manage by hugs, kisses & massages. Our office is actually 5 days a week but Vijay asked me to come to off on this particular Saturday. We worked till 4 pm & then slipped out of office. It was raining heavily when we drove out of town.
It was 1st time since our last episode that we were alone in the car. All the way we teased each other & by the time we got out of town & on lonely highway, I was out of my jeans, panty & bra. To say least I was all naked except my top. It was left because we were still getting occasional traffic. By the time we reached a deserted farmhouse, right next to a beach it was dark.
It was still raining but more like regular shower, not too hard not too slow. This kind-a farmhouse had no lighting it was completely dark outside. Vijay parked car at the beach side edge of farmhouse. Here it was so dark that we both could not see each other. Light from dials of car was all we had. As we had entered the farmhouse,
I had pulled out his hard raging phallus & tenderly stroked it to grow to its full length. As soonest he parked. He stripped-off all his clothing & was complete naked. He stepped out of car & came around the car & pulled me out. It was quite secluded place & gave a haunted feeling around. I later found that he owned this small piece of deserted farmhouse on beach’s edge,
which he had recently bought. The ground had beach sand. and few meters away there was a small ruined shack. He took me in his arms. Believe me standing there in the open beach, getting drenched in the rain, all naked except for a flimsy top & a raging cock poking in my tummy I had orgasm without even touching myself. Oh lord was it sheer madness.
Vijay pulled my wet top off & threw it in car. I was buck naked & shivering due to cold rain water. Vijay made me lie on the bonnet of car. The metal was still warm due to engine heat. It was so dark that I could only make out his silhouette in the night. He spread my legs wide & kissed me right over my cunt.
The rainwater mixed with my juices must taste good because he sucked on me so hard that my pussy lips went numb. There was urgency in him. He stood up straight & pulled me forward. His raging cock was now right at my cunt opening. With little nudge he locked into me. "TAKE THIS" he said & with a mighty single push shoved his entire 12 incher all the way in my cunt hole.
My ass rode up in air. I gagged with the rain & felt my thighs tingling. I immediately locked my legs around his waist & hung onto him. He picked me from bonnet & carried me like child with his monstrous cock embedded deep inside me. We both were breathless & so he laid me down on sand & immediately started pounding me.
My ass was being bruised by coral sand & his engorged member was tearing my insides out. I looked over his shoulder but nothing except coconut trees, dark clouds & rain falling on my face. Believe me if you have not fucked in the rain, you have no idea what true fucking is! Suddenly he pulled out of me & left me there lying wide open with chilling raindrops falling on my wet, hot cunt.
His cock swung rudely in the air. Vijay pulled me up & opened my mouth. Next minute 1/4 of his cock filled my entire mouth right up to deep down my throat. He just stayed there for few seconds, pulled out his cock once again & turned me around. My fears of ass-fucking came back but before I could respond he shoved his cock once again in my pussy
& started fucking me doggy-style. My knees were getting bruised in wet sand. Vijay relentlessly pounded me from rear. He continuously changed positions. The anxiety of getting fucked in the middle of nowhere highlighted my orgasms. His balls hit me again & again on my clit & before long he shot his bucket full of germs deep inside my womb.
I was dead sure that if I got pregnant the child would be his only. Vijay didn't pull out but laid down over me. My breasts were crushed under his weight. As his cock shrunk out, he got up pulling me to stand up too. I had just been fucked in the middle of open beach on a dark rainy evening. We walked back to car. Vijay stood with his back to car.
I stepped closer & gave him a hard kiss. It was raining more heavily now & it washed all the sand from our bodies. I could feel our juices dripping down along with rainwater on my thighs. I sat down & took his semi-hard cock in my hand. I never like sucking cock but I wanted to please him. I stroked it & soon it started growing in my hand.
I took his cock in mouth & sucked but being novice I bit him. Vijay grabbed me by hair & pushed his cock deep in my mouth. I gagged but he didn't let go & started fucking my mouth. I scratched his thighs with my nails. He pulled out & his cock was back to its rock hard glory. I told him that I wanted to pee. He asked me to hold it for a minute & turned me around.
His phallus was dangling between his legs. We were standing next to driver's door. He asked me to bend over bonnet & place my right foot on tyre. As I did so, he pushed his hard member in my sogging cunt. I was close to losing my bladder by now. I told him so & asked him to pull out but he asked me to go ahead with my business.
Oh me gosh, a raging cock banging me from rear & my hot stream of piss flowing down our legs combined with cold rain shower. Each time he pulled out my piss would flow out & when he pushed in it would stop. It was as uncomfortable as erotic. I think I had two orgasms. He pulled out & pushed me further up on bonnet. This left my ass swinging in air & ready for his torture.
His hands grabbed my ass parted my bums & his finger found my crinkled opening. Holding my bums he pulled me closer & pushed his finger in my ass. He just rubbed my opening with his finger. Rainwater dripping down my spine & passed over my hole giving me shivers. I asked him to pay some attention to my nipples which were hard like stone.
Vijay pulled me up & turned me around. I was being treated as rag doll. He bunched my hair up in knot & placed his lips on my nipples. I almost gasped as chilled nipples were tendered by his warm tongue. As he would shift between each tit my other nipple would chill & become hard. He played this game for long but I never realized that in all his nipple game
he had shoved three fingers in my ass. I was all gaga & fingered myself to glory of multiple orgasms. Once again he pushed me belly down on bonnet & pulled my ass up in air. His phallus was iron-hard & hot as its head priced my sphincter. With all the fingering my gape hole was all set & with little push he anchored his cock head in my ass.
He grabbed my boobs & with slow & steady pushes shoved his monster half up my ass. It was painful to have that 12 incher member splitting my back open. My ass had always been his dream fuck & I myself had made love to him hundreds of times in my fantasies. His last push ensured that he was up to the hilt in my ass.
He had some more torture planned so he grabbed my boobs & pulled me up. My bulging ass cheeks were hard pressed against his groin & his engorged member was stuck deep in my ass. He kissed me on shoulder & moved back from car. "OH ME GOSH" my feet dangling in air & only my toes were touching the ground.
I was like a person hung cruelly on hook with my sphincter in terrible pain. He staggered carrying me on his cock & making me scream with pain. If I could just get hold on the ground I would have run away. Vijay took me around the car & laid me down on a small sand dune. The rain was causing sand to slip under my tummy & thighs. As soon I was on ground.
He started ramming me like bull. My sphincter rim felt like being ripped open whenever he pulled outwards & my insides being pulped. He was breathing heavily & pumping as if there is no tomorrow. It was still my 2nd time in ass & that even with a Horse's dick up my ass so pain was mixed with cold shivers. Vijay could not get enough of my ass so he pulled up to the tip,
rubbed it & again shoved his cock in my ass. My bums, sphincter & thighs were numb due to cold rain & torturous pounding. He stopped for a second & laid down in me. Kissed or should I say drank all the rain water that was falling on my back. With his cock engorged he took a turn & now he was below me, on his back & my sand covered body up towards sky.
He held my ass & due my weight most of his cock remained inside me. We just laid there savoring rain falling on my body. He tweaked my nipples & they pulsed under his fingers. Other hand found my clit. Despite my entire weight his hands worked wonders & I was again on boil. How I had wished him to finger fuck me & here he was doing the best he could.
I forgot the pain of his enormous cock in my ass but only to be realized soon. With his finger in my cunt he again turned me around & fucked my ass till both my holes were sore. My cunt had three of his fingers & my ass his engorged cock. He kept pumping me till we both lost our body heat against rain. He gave few last torturous pushes & pulled out.
Turned me around in one swift motion & next second his cock was inside my cunt. After abt ten pumps he deposited his germs deeps inside my womb. Now I was dead sure I would be pregnant by him. He pulled out & stood up. I was still lying on the sand. He helped me up. I was unable to walk properly so he almost carried me to car. We immediately slipped in.
My whole body was sore. I had sand in my cunt, ass, hair, thighs & boobs. In fact I had sand everywhere. I looked at his questionably. He asked me to wear my top & started the car. He was still completely naked & his cock was like another gear rod between his legs. We drove up back to road but were going too slow because of heavy downpour now.
His cock had lost its hardness. I took his cock & stroked it to some hardness again. He smiled & cupped my breasts with his free hand. Then I tried to give him a blowjob but to no avail. I could hardly take that monstrous tip in my mouth. We drove for about half an hour when Vijay turned into a dark dirt road & stopped. He again got out of car & stood naked in the rain.
He pulled me out & without wasting a second, shoved his rod in my cunt. We were fucking right in the middle of a field. His cock was not fully hard. He was done for the day but had not had enough of my body. I pulled out my drenched top & just stood there in the rain. His cock shrank out & I got into car.
He had planned this ahead so carried two towels & some fresh clothes for himself. I dried my flimsy top in car blower & wore my clothes. Vijay was still outside enjoying the rain. He slipped in & after drying wore up his fresh clothes. We drove back to city & just b4 dropping me he
pulled down my jeans & gave my cunt a wonderful suck till I released my juices in his mouth. Satisfied to core I kissed him & got out of car. My whole body was sore with sand & his torturous pounding but I wanted more & more of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment