Thursday, March 12, 2009

FUCKING HOT MALLU AUNTY

Hi my name is viru I am residing at Chennai, I am regular reader of stories at Debonair blog and also give my contributions too which I have experienced in my life the below incident happened in my life two days before only. I used to go to college in city bus where I have smooched lots of girls and sexy aunties.
As usual I was going in the bus I saw a very sexy aunty getting in to the bus. The bus was full and it was heavy traffic outside. I went near her and stood behind her. I started to touch her dick gently but she didnt know that, because the bus was full of rush not even single person can get in.
I started to lean on her dick so that naturally my penis got brushed at the centre of her anal crack. This made me to go crazy and started to fully rest my body on her comfortabily while doing so I saw her cleavege through her saree.
She might be around 35 years of age and married but anyone can guess that her boobs are still inviting by looking it at one glance. I slowly started to brush her navel in a very gentle manner. Immediately after that I saw the lust on her face she was biting her lips this confirmed the msg that she is enjoying it.
After this I slowly touched her boobs as if I am asking for ticket from conductor. She laughed at me and after that I made this a routine everyday by going at same time. This continued for one week one fine day she spoke to me and invited me to her house. I accepted her request immediately and went to her home.
She told that she is married and her husband is working in banglore and she had a child (2 yrs). She gave me coffee we both chatted for a while. While chatting with her I visually raped her by looking at her thoroughly from top to bottom. She was 36-28-36. Any person can go crazy by looking at her dick.
It was like football on both sides with some gap in between. I wondered whether I can see her body fully naked. She went to take bath with door opened willfully to attract me. When I saw that I ran in to bath room and hugged her very tightly even her husband wouldnt have hugged her this much.
I started to press her dick my god what a experience that was. She moaned loudly when I did so "aahahah oh come on come on man you can do it kill me please" I soaped her boobs and the nipples were standing very straight as if inviting me to bite it and I did the same slowly her pressed her fleshy navel and juices came oozing from her vagina.
Then she gave me a blow job.She took my penis in her hands and placed it at the entrance of her vagina I gave it a push and it smoothly went inside she started to moan very loudly and cried I went very slowly and started to increase my strokes I went very hard she begged to go slowly but I didnt mind it
after doing this for a while I asked her to bend in doggy position and launched my rod in to her ass hole she was such a sex beast she didnt leave for about 15 minutes while doing so. After this we took rest for about half an hour. She said she has to breast feed her child I said that I am also feel hungry
so I too want to drink some breast milk.She feeded me on her left breast and the baby on her right.Throughout the day we had fuck sessions and I had to get me dressed and went to home satisfactorily.So dudes be careful while fucking hot mallu aunties or else they will finish you.

No comments:

Post a Comment