Thursday, March 12, 2009

FUCKING HOT CHACHI

Hi my name is Vicky age 21. I got a chance to fuck my sexy chachi last month. let me describe first how she looks she is around 30 yrs of age and got married to my uncle 6 yrs ago she has two kids her figure is 35-24-36, very fair colour, and very good shaped ass, long hairs.
I was looking to do a sex with her from the age of 17 yrs but never got a chance I visit her house very often she is very friendly with me we use to talk a lot whenever I got a chance to touch her I never missed the chance she even don’t say anything to me I cant explain the pleasure which I feel whenever I touch her.
lets come to the main story my chachi was alone in the home because her husband was on work and her children was playing outside I went to her house to take the newspaper and she said she is feeling lonely can I stay here for some time I said yes and after that she went to the kitchen to make a tea for both of us and when she come we started chat
and listening music on the tv and after some time a hot song come to the television we both was sitting on the sofa next to each other I was feeling very shy to see the song with her I told her to change the channel but she refused and told me don’t feel embracing the song became more hot I felt some movement in my pant my rod was getting harder and I was in pyajama
so its visible she noticed this also I said I think I have to go but she said please stay for some time as there is nobody in the house I said ok suddenly she changed the topic and asked me that have you done sex before I was shocked to listen this I said no. she said would you like to do a sex with me I said my pleasure she was in a saree
and with in no time I kissed her on her lips we both was kissing each other badly the tongue of both of us touching each other I was licking her lips and after that I kissed her on her whole face I become mad whenever I see her from back I put my hand on her waist and start kissing her back I was licking and kissing her back and after that I put off
her saree now she was in the blouse and petticoat and I was in the t-shirt and pyajama after that I kissed her whole body over her clothes now she become a hot machine who was sounding different sounds I removed her blouse she was in pink bra I pressed her boobs over her bra now I removed her bra and petticoat now she was in the panty only I pressed her boobs
and licked them for a while now I moved my hand towards her knee and I started kissing her from her knee to head I kissed and licked her navel for ten minutes I think this is sexiest part of her body except her pussy now she was in heaven and me too. I inserted my hand into her panty and started fingering in her pussy she was sounding
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHH then I removed her panty she was totally nude in front of me I fingered her pussy for 15 minutes and a liquid came out of her pussy and after that I removed my clothes she surprised to see the length and thickness of mine rod she took my rod in her hand and put her lips on it and took it in her mouth
she was a very sucker I cant explain you after that I told her to do 69 position now she was licking my rod and I was licking her pussy and after some time I fucked her in a doggy style she sound AHAHAHAHAHAHAH which makes me more horny I fucked her very hard

No comments:

Post a Comment