Thursday, March 12, 2009

HOT sex with Cousiin IN holidays

Hey all I am faizan 19yr old. This incident happend to me when I was in high school. I allways have strong appetite 4 sex as most of teenagers do. But to me it was smethng mre when compared to otherz. After the final exams I recieved a call frm my aunt & she invited me to her place as there wre holidays going on. Even my cousin also insisted me to come.
I agreed and left for there. Its abt 2 to 3 hr journey. I directly went in side the house as there was none.But when I entered my cousin's rum I saw her only in a towel I guess she just had her bath. she suddenly rushed into the bathrum n askd me to go out. I said 'mujhey kya malum tha k tum naha rahi ho & came out of her rum.
Let me describe her she is 26 creamy white complexion with gud shape abt 36 30 38 (which she told me later). When I came out her looks made my evil intentions fresh 4 her. I waited 4 her in the drawing rum. She came in 15 mins in a blue churidar with wet hair. I got an erection by that. She askd me u shud hav knokd the door.
I said I was just looking around 4 sme 1 as the main door was open but no 1 was in.She said its ok leave it & askd abt the journey n abt my parents. She said that aunty uncle wre gne 4 a funeral they will b back in two days. Then she offered me sme snacks n tea. She askd me abt my studies wat m I going to do..blah blah..then she askd me abt grlfrnds.
I replied I hav to but hav no use. She replied NO USE ! ! Wat do u mean by that.i said boldy Neha I mean to say they dnt indulge in romance'.She said u hav changed alot n matured I can say. In the nite after the supper she came to guest rum askd me wheather she can sleep here as she was feeling lonely. I said u can its my pleausure, 4 whch she gave me a cunning smile.
Then in the nite a pretended as I was fast asleep she was watchng sme hot scenes n HBO. then the lookd at me I was sleeping in shorts n sando & she was in her nity. She suddenly switched off the t.v. & came closed to me. Her fragnance made my dick erect its abt 6" 1/2 inc. She put her hand around my waist 4 sme time.
My dick was at its hardest point I was feeling pain. Then she just caressed my waist then after confirming I was sleeping slowly she slip her hand in my shorts I wasnt wearin my boxes as I dnt like to wear while sleeping. Then caut my erect cock n started pumping it slowly. Then she said "ab zyada natak matkar mujhe pata hai k tu jaag raha hai"
I then opened my eyes n said "mujhey pata tha aaj meri suhag raat hai. " then we started kissing madly I was cupping her boobs hardly.she started moaning softly. Then I made her nude she was nly in her black panty. Her nipples wre erect with no aerola around. I was sucking her boobs as there was no tomorrow. Then I pulled out her panty made her fully nude.
Her pussy was clean shaved. I rubbed her wet clitors with my fingers.then just poke my middle finger in her love hole. She moaned louldly. A.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.ah! ! I got mad by that n entered two fingers. Man I shud tell u its very hot inside a grls pussy. She then askd me "makeloude chod mujhe tera lund ghusa meri chut me meri chut k raja"
these words made me mad then I put the head of my cock at her clit n teased her by rubbing 4 a min. Then she begged me to fcuk her that she cant resist any mre.then with all my force I pushed at once. she shouted maarrrgaye.e.e.e.. Then I fuck her hard she started moaning hardly. She got her orgasm with in 5mins.
I was still fucking her hard then I cummed in her with in 10 mins. I askd her how was it she said she had her first orgasm.then I askd her that u r nt a virgin then she said that she is a sex beast n uses a dildo 4 satisfaction I said that u r a fool who has loosen her virginity to a dildo..then I askd her to gve me a blojob. She refused.
Then I said let me lick ur cunt & force fully made her legs apart n ate her pussy by sucking it totally & pushng my toungue deep.she suddenly hold my hair tight n then moaned loudly n cummed n my face in squirts. I askd her how it was she said gr8 n had the mst tasty time in her life.
I said this is wat I get if u gve me a blowjob she agreed n started sucking my dick like a lollypop umm I luvd im she also lickd my balls whch made me cum she took the cum n her face as she belive that it ehances glamour I dnt knw abt that. Then I ask her I wana fuck her in the ass. She directly said no.
I insisted alot after ten mins she agreed wit a deal that I shud 1nce again eat her pussy I agreed. Then she gave me sme oil I lubricated her hole n inserted my finger she shouted that its paining I said I am widenning ur ass hole then I place my tool at her ass hole slowly pushed it then just the head was in.
She was crying & askd to pull it out but I got angry and suddenly pushed it so hard that it was in totally she was cursing me but I kept it on then after 5 mins she started enjoying after abt 10 min I cummed in her ass hole. Then she slapped me 4 being rude. After that I licked her pussy applying honey and gave her 4 orgasms in an hour.
She thanked alot and we continued it 4 the next day also. She said meri suhag raat bhout achchi thi then I said aur achchi ho sakti thi agar tum dildo ko iste maal na karti then. we had gr8 time in that holidays. Even nw I jerk off thnking abt her but nt abt any act

No comments:

Post a Comment