Thursday, March 12, 2009

SEX ENCOUNTER WITH OFFICE HOTTEEE

Hello all horny people. It is about my sex encounter with my office colleague Let me call her hottie. She is 26 with a height of 5.6” Real Glass hour figure (36-24-36) to make anyone cum just looking at him with her sexy eyes.
I am Punjabi guy of 33 yrs 6 ft real hot and horny with a dick of 8 inches to satisfy hottties and currently staying in Pune. I am working with a software company at senior level. Enough of introduction now let me come to the main story. This incident happened few days back.
Though I knew that she was trying to please me all the times, she used to give me mischievous smiles and would leave no opportunity to be alone with me. Sometimes we had to work during night shifts and one night I had some assignment which I had to finish and send to our client next day early morning and she being in my group stayed back with me
and we started working on that report. She was looking damn sexy and hottt in her black top and blue jeans. We were working and the time was flying by. Occasionally she touched my hands bend over my shoulder and even by this time I was also getting hot and horny and was trying to find some or the other way to be close to her as I wanted her in my bed anyhow.
We were talking about all the things and suddenly she asked me about my married life and how I kill my time when am alone without my wife in Pune. I said that I keep myself busy in work and go to home and sleep and am back in the morning, She asked me what about night don’t you feel like having your wife in bed with you.
I got the signal but just smiled at her and said leave it and you tell what you do when you are alone. You must be having lot of friends and must be having good time with them as you are also staying alone. She said yeah but these days you can’t trust everyone and don’t want to be in any trouble and her parents are now forcing her to get married and settle down.
As it was already one o clock in the night, we started to finish our work and by 2.30 we were done with the work and than I offered her that it is already late so let me drop you at your place, She said she doesn’t want to go there as everyone would be sleeping and she does’t want to disturb them at this time.
I offered her that she could come to my place and we can catch up with some sleep. She agreed to that and I was really happy for that. (Real part in which you would be interested starts from here) We went to my Apartment which is in one of the good societies. I offered her water and asked if she would like to have tea or coffee for which she agreed
and I went and got coffee for both of us and sat on sofa and switched on the TV and started talking to each other and I was really getting horny and being with such a hot female alone at this time of night I lost my patience and asked her to come and sit close to me. She came and sat there and I put my one arm around her and pulled her close
to me and without saying a single word we started kissing each other passionately and our tongues were darting there way in each others mouth and sucking each others juices. We remained in that position our lips locked for about 15 -20 minutes and my hands started roaming and feeling beautiful curves of her sexy body.
We kept on hugging holding each other and than I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bed room and without wasting even single moment started kissing her and took her top off her beautiful body and wow what a site the most beautiful boobs were in front of me and were waiting to be freed from pink lacy bra.
She started to unbutton my shirt and took it off and started kissing on my chest and in-between gave bites on my nipples and we both were out of control. Now I turned her and held her from back and started to kiss and lick her earlobes and kissed her nape and started to move down slowly -slowly licking her spine and giving gentle bites on her shoulder her waist and all over.
And my hands were busy all the time feeling her sexy curvy body holding her boobs and pressing them and twitching her nipples holding them between my thumb and finger. They had grown real hard and than I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it all the way down her beautiful well shaped legs slowly slowly and she helped me in taking my trousers off
and I started kissing her all over her legs and than I turned her and came in front of her and my body pressing against her and we hugged each other and kissing each other now I took her bra off and freed her beautiful pair of boobs and started sucking them real hard and giving gentle bites all over her boobs and than started moving down slowly slowly towards her belly button
and started kissing and licking and put my tongue there and sucked her. She was loosing control and was in real great pleasure her eyes closed and just the sound was of our heavy breathing. I reached at the band of her thongs and held it with my teeth and took it down while she held her bums high to make it easier for me.
My nose rubbed her pussy lips and I smelled the divine hole of her and than went down and took her panty off and again I came and started my act of licking and sucking whole of her body right from top to toe and when I reached her pussy I kissed and started teasing her pussy with my tongue and in-between inserting whole of my tongue in her sweet juicy pussy.
I ate her pussy real good and put my finger in her sweet honey pot. I finger fucked her and than fucked her real good with my tongue and she had her body trembling and she had her 2nd or 3rd orgasm now and she hugged me real tight. She asked me to come and lie down and she now wanted to take charge of the things and she took off my boxers
which was only the piece of cloth left on my body and she saw the most prized possession of mine and without wasting any time she took my dick in her hands and started to stroke it and in no time the whole of my meat was in her mouth and she was giving me the best of blowjobs I ever had. Sucking and licking it as it was some candy in her hand.
I was feeling the pressure building in my sacks and wanted to relieve my self she got the signal and asked me to cum and I increased my pace and was fucking her mouth, thrusting deep inside her and finally I came in her mouth and you can’t believe it was loads and loads of cum which she took in and some of it spilled out of her mouth
and now we hugged each other and our lips were locked and we were tasting our mixed juices from each others mouth. All of the time we didn’t spoke to each other and were just kissing sucking hugging each other and as if this was the last day for us on earth. We took rest for half an hour and than I started to lick her again and she came in 69
and we got lost again and were sucking and licking each other and than I asked her to come and let me ride her but she wanted to ride me first and now my dick which was standing like a flag-post, got engulfed in her sweet juicy pussy as she sat on it and started riding my dick and now the sound were all ummmmmm and ummmphhhsss
and we both were out of control just fucking brains out of each other and she was trembling and Cumming as she was having one orgasm after another. Than I asked her to come in doggy position and I started by kissing her and licking her pussy and than I inserted my dick in her pussy and started the ride to wonderful land of lust
and started pumping her slowly and than increased my pace and now in another 15 minutes pressure started building in my balls and I shot the whole load in her sweet juicy pussy. When we slept holding each other in tight hug we don’t know and when I woke up it was 10.30 in the morning.
I called my office and told them that I won’t be able to come to office that day as I was exhausted. We had whole day and night with us now and we enjoyed. We had sex in all possible positions and than under the shower, in the bath tub and even on the roof under the full moon. All that some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment