Thursday, March 12, 2009

FUCKING HOT STRANGER GIRL IN CHENNAI

"ahuha..........aha..aha." was the sound coming from the neighboring room late in the night. It was intermingled with the sound of the screeching of the cot. My sleep was disturbed. It was a hotel, cheap, with only wooden partitions between rooms, since I could not get rooms in any of the decent hotels I had to take this room.
After finishing supper in one of the nearby restaurants I just changed and stretched in my bed and switched off the light and within minutes I started hearing this sound. The loud female moaning was definitely was as a result of the bumping by a man in the missionary style. I got interested.
There were only two rooms in the top floor of the building and one of them was occupied by me and the sound was coming from the other. Having been in a touring job and having had no sex for the past one month made me more curious and I just kept the door opened and kept a watch.
There was an open terrace and a bathroom and a washbasin. I saw an old man coming out and going to the bathroom followed by a girl of about 16 or 17, going to the wash basin and washing some clothes, may be towels. The man came back and hugged her in my full view and then pushed her into her room.
There was silence in the room and I thought everything is over and they would have gone to sleep. But some time later I heard sound similar to earlier sounds of fucking. The girl was moaning heavily and I thought she is enjoying the fuck, The creaking of the cot was heavy.
At about 4 am or so I heard their door being opened and someone leaving from the sounds of step emanating from the wooden stair case. There was a crying sound from the neighboring room. I went to that room and knocked. A girl with all tears opened the door.
She was apparently naked and was covering herself with the bed sheet provided by the hotel. I just walked in and consoled her and asked her what is the matter. She said the man who was in the room had gone with all her money and clothes. She had to go for an interview for a job and there were no clothes left.
She was the only daughter to her parents and she had to appear for an interview in Chennai. Her father asked his best friend to accompany her to go to Chennai to enable her to appear for the interview. She had done her graduation from the local college and there were some relatives in Chennai but her father did not want her to go to them for any help.
But father did not know ultimately who went with her. The fellow who came was a scoundrel. He was keeping his eyes only on her body and the moment they entered the room he demanded fucking her. Without any alternative she succumbed to him and he fucked her the whole night and by early morning
he decamped with her money and clothes. I told her not to worry and gave her my spare dhothi and pyjama and kurtha to wear for the time being. Luckily all her papers were with her. I said I will buy her a new set of clothes so that she may go for the interview. She was brownish and was a rustic beauty with huge tits and round ass.
She was scared to sleep alone in the room. I asked her to come to my room and sleep. With the bedsheet wrapped around her she came with me to my room and we lied in my narrow bed. My cock was was in fully erect condition and once or twice it poked her. Turning to my side she unwrapped her bed sheet and exposed her total nudity to me.
I hugged her and she responded. KIssing her on her cheeks and then on her lips and then squeezing her boobs and nipples and then kissing her nipples and sucking them I brought her to fully fore play and fuckable condition. Murmuring sweet words of gratitude she opened up for my climbing up on her.
Her pussy was neatly shaved and smooth for touching. I brought my six inch cock to its front, opened her cunt lips and poked. On account of the previous fucking her cunt was fully damp and poking was smooth and without any obstruction. I fucked her continuously for one hour which she also enjoyed.
I made her to ride me like a cow boy which she enjoyed very much. Her fluids which were copious made my lungi totally wet. In the early morning as soon as the shops were open I went and bought for her two sets of clothes and undergarments. She bathed and readies herself and went out for appearing for the interview.
I gave her some cash for her expenditure. By evening she came at about 5 pm and freshened herself and after supper we went to bed early. Another fresh bouts of fucking for two hours She was a nice and decent girl well educated. It was only by misfortune she was cheated by this stranger.
She had healthy appetite for sex and responded well for all my overtures. Thereafter she did not cry over her misfortunes, but enjoyed sex to the maximum with me. She sucked my cock to ready it for the next fuck and I gave her nice lick and sucks of her clit. Her on top fucking was a classic.
She climbed on me and in one jerk got my whole cock inside her and she knew many movements which will enhance her pleasure. In every movement she would see that my cock rubs against her clit or pokes her G spot. Her face contorted to reveal her emotional level of ecstasy.
After three days of interview she was told that she was selected. Beaming with happiness she was readying to go but wanted to give me a special treatment of sex. We had the wildest of sex. Her vaginal muscles squeezed every drop of my cum from my cock. She licked every inch of my body and rubbed her cunt all over me.
Though I had to spend lot of money for her, every pie was worth considering the pleasure she gave me. Finally I put her in the train by buying a ticket to her native place. I asked her what was the test she attended all these days.
She said it was civil service exam and she got her IAS while being fucked by me. She said my cock brought her luck and she would like to get fucked by me daily so that she may get her promotions also.

1 comment: