Thursday, March 12, 2009

SEXPEREINCE WITH NEHA

This is my sexperience which I had a month back with Neha. I joined a new company 6 months back. It was a nice place with 100+ people and located in one of the tech parks. The 1st day in new office I had induction and HR introduced me to all key people of the firm.
Then met my team mates. Just started talking to people and making friends. A few days in the new office and regularly see a girl in the lift. Then got to know that she works in an office located above ours. She was medium height, dusky complexion but I tell you her figure was perfect and could drag anyone's attention.
Later one day I got a call while in the lift, as signal was not good, I cudnt hear voice and jus hanged up and said "fuck". Then I realised that this girl Neha was in the lift and didn't know what to do. Just told I am sorry but it just came out of my mouth. She said that's ok and I introduced myself to her and she did the same.
A few days after that we regularly used to exchange smiles or greet when we meet each other. One fine day, it so happened there was a party in my office and we could bring our friends, so I invited her, after much hesitation she came with me since it was just in the neighbourhood. There were some games and performances and I thanked her for coming and we left.
Then one fine day she asked me to join her for a cup of coffee in the evening. I just went and we spoke about everything and exchanged numbers. I started calling her often and we used to meet up 1s a week types. It so happened that her friends had planned a trip and she wanted me to accompany her, at first I did not since I would feel uncomfortable and they would feel the same.
But she said its a mix of her friends, their boyfriends, and other friends. So I agreed and we went to Coorg. This place I have been a lot many times and was aware how to go and where to stay and things like that. We had booked a bus and she sat next to me. We started in the night and everyone fell asleep,
she was sleeping on my shoulder unknowingly and I slept meanwhile and morning when I got up realised that we were hugging each other. Anyways we went to hotels and got fresh and went for sight seeing and in the noon we came back to hotel, now we had to go 2 another place and Neha said she would stay back and I told I need to meet a friend
and will go there and can't join the gang and had seen all the places earlier and asked them to go have fun. I was just relaxing and decided to get ready to meet one of my friend, but Neha came and said actually she wanted to spend sometime talking to me, so she did not go. I understood what she meant. I put on the TV and we started talking and watching TV.
After sometime I just slept on her lap without telling anything, and then told I wanted to relax. She caressed my head and all of a sudden kissed on my forehead. I got up and held her face and kissed her on her lips. She got aroused and started responding back. After a long kissing session, I started kissing her neck, lips, face hugging her tightly.
I removed my t shirt and removed hers too. She was in bra and short skirt. She kissed my chest and hugged my tightly to feel me. I removed her bra, squeezed her boobs, bit her nipples, she started moaning softly. Kissed her navel, removed skirt. She was scared now, and didn't wana remove her panties.
I was kissing all over her body and sucking her boobs, she hugged me tightly, our bodies rubbing each other. I forcefully removed her panty and started licking her cunt, she was enjoying it to the core and finally her juices were out and then inserted my dick into her cunt. It was a pleasure, it was warm and an amazing experience.
I started fucking her slowly and deeply, she was moaning and her hands on my back. Then I increased the pace and was fast and hard. she started crying with pain her hands on the bed pulling the bedspread. Finally I cummed into her cunt, and she was almost dead by that time.
I kissed her on lips and hugged her. We slept for sometime and then got fresh and the gang was back. She said she really loved the experience since it was soft, romantic love making at times and hard at times

No comments:

Post a Comment