Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rajat Fucking Swati For First Time

Hi this is rajat frm delhi.i want to share my true experience with a girl name swati(name changed) that happened with me last month. She is my class mate. she is just a average looking girl having round shaped boobs, around 5feet 4 inch height figure 34-32-34.
I usually don’t talk to the girls in the class but I have a fanatasy to fuck this girl, I used to masterbute thinking about her, but my fanatasy come true one day I watched her in the ladies toilet arranging her dress which she was wearing she had also seen me that I am watching her. I got terrified that she might say someone or complain someone about that but In the evening
I got a call from I unknown number on my cell to my surprise the call is of swati she said that she wanted to meet me tomorrow at her place as everyone is going out of town, I said that I will come at 11o’clock. as I have said to her I knowked her door,she opened the gate she was looking beautiful in white top and jeans. I had never seen her before in that dress.
She greeted me and took me inside her home. We both sat on a sofa in the drawing room, I have a fear of yesterdays happening in my mind that why I am not talking to her. She asked me “how is my studies going on?”, I told him in very low voice “it is going good”. then she asked about myself and my family and all that… my girl friends?
She asked “how many girl friends I have?” I said her “none”. she said “why?” I said that” I am a bit shy in talking to the girls”. She said “you are shy in talking to the girls but not watching them in the toilet changing their stuffs?” I felt ashamed. Then She asked me ”do you like me?” I said “yes”. Then to my surprise she asked me “do you like my figure?” “what you like in me?”
“what you have watched yesterday in the toilet?” I could only manage to say ”boobs….” “in a very surprising and terrified voice”. My heart beat was beating very fast and my tool was getting harder. She said “do you wanna touch them?” I said “yes” then she took my left hand and pressed her left boobs with my hand.
It was very soft,I had never touched a female boobs in my life. It was a great feeling. Then I puted my lips on her lips and took a deep kiss. I have an full erection in the meantime. During the kiss I had pressed her boobs. my tool was waiting to come out from pant. Swati has putted her hand on my tool and rubbing it slowly this was getting it more excited.
Then I broke the kiss and pointed her to open my pant to free my tool from jail as it was paining in there.she unbuttoned my pant and took my 7” cock in her hand. Her eyes were shining after seeing my tool as she is seeing a human cock in front of her eyes for the first time. She took a kiss on the tip of my tool and asked her to take it in her mouth, she did as I said to her.
She took my whole in her mouth and sucking it like a lollipop. I was in the seventh heaven that time with the pleasure I cant tell that in the words what a feeling it was? I was about to cum then I asked her to stop and stand so that I can make her nude. I removed her white top, she was wearing a transparent bra inside that what a seen it was.
The perfectly round shape boobs were in front of my eyes I immediately released them from the bra and then I removed her jeans she is not wearing any panty down there. Then she took me to her bedroom which was again a surprise to me it was very well decorated like it was decorated for the wedded couple for there first night.
I pushed swati on the bed and laid beside her firstly I licked her boobs like a monster she was moaning “ohhhhaahhohohohahohahhohoooooooooohhhhhhhaahahahahhhhh”, she said “raj mujhe aise chodo ki meri pyas mit jaye”, I said “are meri rani to fikar na kar abhi to suruat hui hai aage abhi to bahut kuch hona baki hai”
I was licking all her body with my tounge slowly slowly I moved towards her milky thighs. Her body was shivering with the pleasure and she was moaing ”ohhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhohhhhh” that sound made me crazy. I moved her legs apart and opened the lips of her wet pussy.
I firstly rubbed on her pussy lips then took a bite on them when I took a bite swati moaned “ouuuch” the I licked her pussy with my tounge to its whole length. I got her g point and licked her clitorious she moaned in pleasure “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooohhhhhhhhhahahahahhohohohhhhhhhhhoooooooooooh” this licking made her to come twice in my mouth,
the taste of her cum was sweet & salty. The she said “rajat mujh se ab aur intezar nahi ho raha meri chut tumhara lund ka intezar kar rahi hai,plz uski pyass bhuja do na” then I took my lund and start inserting in her chunt it was tight not able to go inside I further pushed it but not successful and she said “dard ho raha hai”
I said to her” thoda sa to hoga uske baad maja ane lagega” after saying that I pushed it with more effort and it was gone completely inside her and little blood come from inside swati screamed with pain “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bahar nikalo bahut dard ho raha hai” I locked her lips with mine so that she can get relaxed. I slowly started moving in and out.
She was now also enjoying that and was moaning “ooohhhhhhaahhahahah” slowly I started increasing speed and in no time I was in full speed. She was also saying “aur joor se mere raja, aur jor se chod mujhe phad dal meri chut ko” I started increasing speed. she had already cummed twice then I said to her that “I was about to cum she said cum in my mouth”
I took out my cock and place in inside her mouth and shoot all my load in her mouth she drank all my cum without any drop fallen on the bed”. Then I said to her that “ab me teri gaand marunga” she said “na baba na bahut dard hoga” I have convenced her after seducing her. I asked her to bring some oil she bring mustard oil.
I rubbed some oil on my lund and to her gaand then I asked her “r u ready?” she said “yes” then I start inserting my lund in her gaand she screamed “rehne do dard ho rah hai” without listening to her I pushed it forcely she screamed “ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaa mar gayi maa bahar nikalo plz”
I remained steady for sometime slowly her muscle adjusted my tool inside her then slowly I moved in and out. She said “jor se karo na” I said “ok” and start increasing my speed she moaned “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooohohohoehoheoaohohaohaoho” “or jor se or jor se” I was about to cum and loaded my load inside swati’s asshole. I had completely fucked swati’s asshole.
I was exhausted now a laid on top of swati nude. In the day time we went outside for lunch and then in the evening to watch a movie and enjoyed the whole nite nude fucking her 5 time in different different positions. She also told me that “meri ek frnd hai jo sex ki diwani hai kya me agli baar use bhi bula lu?” I said “ok” then next week we three had a very good time.

1 comment: