Thursday, March 12, 2009

SEX BOMBSHEELL-RAMA

My name is Ravi aged 24, working in one of the IT companies in Mumbai. We were staying in Khar. My parents and my college going sister, Rita, 19 in a double bed room flat. Rita and I occupied one room and my parents another bedroom. We had a reception room where I used to sleep leaving my room for the exclusive use of Rita.
I went to my room only in day time. I used to watch the TV for late night film shows which was convenient for me. One day my mother told me that daughter of her friend who got a new job in Mumbai is coming and that I may have to go to Dadar and pick her up and search for an accommodation for her in any of the working women's hostels.
Ok I said because going around the city to search for accommodation was an interesting experience since I can see many beautiful women who want male company. The girl who was to come was supposed to have done her masters in Computer science. On the appointed day, my mother told me to go to the station since the this girl is coming by train.
Her name was said to be Rema and I was asked to stand at the gate with a placard mentioning her name since I do not know this girl and her face. I was not happy to stand at the Dadar station with hundreds of other with a placard, I had to meekly accept the instructions of my mother.
I prepared a comp.print out with big letters "Rema from Jaipur" and went to Dadar and waited at the gate. Holding this comp. print out close to my chest I waited when it was announced that the train is reaching platform No.X. There was a great rush of passengers staring at the various placards displayed.
And finally Rema arrived, an average Indian girl, with unkempt hair, brownish complexion clad in jeans and a loose jeens shirt and I could not make out her physical features. She just stood before me and said I am Rema. I said hello, I am Ravi and carrying her brief case and another huge bag we came out and took a taxi home.
I just asked her for formality how was the journey etc. My mother was at our home and she bent to touch the feet of my mother and my mother was greatly impressed. My sis Rita had gone to the college and hence she could not meet Rema. Mother put Rema in the room of Rita and asked her to freshen up after the hectic journey.
Leaving them behind I went to my work promising to return in the evening. Evening when I came back I saw Rema and Rita siting in the drawing room and chit chatting. Rema was in a kurthi and pyjama and looked more pleasant. My sister Rita called me told me that Rema is getting a new executive job in one of the leading IT companies in Colaba
and asked me to take her to Colaba to search for an accommodation for her. I suggested to her that we will take a train and from churchgate we may engage a taxi otherwise to go all the way in my two wheeler would be tiresome because the traffic will be heavy. She said it is ok and we set out to the Khar railway station.
All the trains were over crowded and somehow we managed to get entry in one of the coaches. The crowd pushed us both together and I had put my hand around her to push her to a corner of the coach where seats may fall vacant. My hand around her tightened and I was practically hugging her.
My hand sometimes went up upto her boobs and with one hand holding the overhead railings to move in a moving train was not an easy task. My hand measured her boob which were firm and medium sized. She did not misunderstand my action but was standing very close to my body.
My hungry cock showed signs of arousal and it was pressed hard against her protruding ass. She tried to move away from my cock and later she got adjusted and started to grind her ass against my cock. Suddenly I noticed two seats falling vacant and we surged forward to take those seats.
Wow, we got those seats and we sat there with our bodies pressed to each other. When I sat my erection was visible and I had no means to hide it. Rema also noticed it and was smiling at my discomfiture. In order to protect her from other probing hands I put my hand around her and drew her closer to me.
She came and pressed her body to mine. We reached Churchgate and took a cab to YWCA and other hostels. We got negative replies from most of the hostels and it was late by then. We took some tea in one of the restaurants and walked for a while in the Marine lines. The beach was overcrowded.
We just walked around ogling people in compromsing poses. I could see Rema wondering openmouthed at open display of sex by the lovers. We too were holding each other's hands and taking a strol in the beach keeping our eyes on the various couple sexing in the dark corners in open display of their passion.
In one dark corner we could see a girl giving blow job to her boy friend and in another corner, the guy was burying his face in crotch of his girl friend. Rema was holding my hand in tight grip and walking by my side. In one or two places we could see the boy fucking his g/f. But they covered themselves in the dupatta of the girl but the movements
clearly indicated that they are in enjoyable action. It was 9.30 pm and we reached the station and took a train back home. The crowd was there. Somehow we managed to get two seats in the corner of the coach. Rema was tired and wanted to lie down on my lap. I said ok. She was lying right on the bulge of my pants.
The train was moving and nobody noticed and Rema was pressing my hardness with her hands and pressing her face against it. I put my hands around her to support her and my other hand went beneath her to search for her boob. She raised her body slightly so that I can have a grip of her boob and nipple.
Throughout the journey I was massaging her boobs without uttering a word. Finally we got down at the station, went out to search for my bike and started home in my bike. On the way back she sat putting her legs across and pressing her boobs against my hack and her hands pressing on my bulge.
I asked her shall we go home or roam around a little. She said we will roam around a little. I directed my bike to Juhu and parked the bike and got down. The scene in Juhu beach was also similar to what we saw in Marine lines beach. I told Rema not to stare at people but just have a glace and move on.
Rema wanted to sit in the beach for some time before we turn back home. I said ok and went to a dark corner and sat in the sand. I gave Rema a hug and kissed her on her cheeks. But she offered her lips and wanted a deep french kiss. Her hands were busy unzipping my pants and searching for my cock.
I pulled it out and gave her. She bent over and took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it. I was wondering how much sex hungry this girl is. If she stays in our house we may have daily fucks. My hands loosened her pyjama strings and went deep in to search for her pussy. She widened her legs to allow my hands to probe.
Her clean shaven pussy was in floods. I had no experience in fucking in the beach sands and hence I was hesitant. I told her we will fuck at our home,come to the drawing room where I will be sleeping. Come early morning so that everybody inthe house will be in deep sleep. Ok she said nodding her head keeping her sucking of my cock.
It was sheer animal lust and I got my orgasm and I shot my come in her mouth. She drank the whole thing and cleaned up my cock. We got up and went home. But my parents and Rita were awake. They kept our dinner on the table which we devoured hastily and gave them the narration about our search for accommodation.
My mother said it is ok. stay here till you get accommodation. You may sleep in the room of Rita. Rema agreed and we parted. I took my bedroll to the drawing room and watched TV for some time and then slept. In the early morning at about 3 am. I felt Rema uncovering me and searching for my cock.
She took my entire limp cock in her mouth and was sucking. To be awakened with a probing mouth on the cock is one of the greatest pleasures in the world. Beneath her nighty she was totally nude and bring her to 69 position I buried my face in her crotch and licked her cunt and sucked her clit.
While she gave me a glorious blow job. Within half an hour we both reached our orgasm twice and she silently went back to her room and I slept. I was wondering how lucky I was since I could fuck a girl within one day of my acquaintance and she sucking me dry two or three times.
But next day when we were fucking my sister Rita hid herself behind the door and watched our fucking closely. After b/f Rema went to her office for reporting and my parents went to a nearby temple to hear some spiritual discourse and I was getting dressed to go to my office and Rita who was to go to college
and was ready asked me how dare you could bring the new girl around within a short span of time. Dont think nobody noticed what you both did for the past two days. I have seen all in detail. I was shocked. I told her not to tell anybody about this.
She threatened me that for everything there is a price and I am to pay the price. I told her that I will get her choice ice cream. She said who wants ice cream. I will quote my price when this girl moves out. I heaved a sigh of relief. Our fucking session continued and continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment