Thursday, March 12, 2009

FUCKING MY HORNY SEXY BHABHI

Hello Everyone ,I always been fan of reading stories I thought this is the time I should share my story with you readers this happened about 6 years ago I am rohit and I am from new Delhi I live with my mom dad and my brother and his beautiful wife.
After two years of my brother marriage my brother went to live in new york and leaving his wife behind me and my bhabhi always been very close I used to always watch her sexy body while she was do usual home work she got very cute arse and big boobs about 36dd
and fantasise about fucking her after about six month my brother went to NY my parents decided to visit him for three weeks leaving my sexy bhabhi behind with me and my parents ask me to look after her while they away.after about two nights I noticed her attitude changed towards me.
She was more friendly then normal and she was wearing more see through clothes showing more of her cleavage and other bits of her body.i didn't mind at all I was enjoying watching her bits more then normal.one night I came home late and we had dinner together at dinner table I
noticed she was keep starring at me and keep smiling I ask her if she is OK she reply fine just happy. After dinner we watch bit of telly and I said good night to her she said if you don't mind can you sleep in my bed as I was feeling bit lonely I said OK.
About midnight I wake up and noticed she was sitting on side of the bed in dark I ask her what is matter she reply I am just missing your brother and start crying.i gave her hug and said don't be sad I am here for you and I gave her kiss on her cheek she turn around and kiss me on my lips
and said please don't stop please kiss me I gave her full snog and I was enjoying while I was kissing her she was moving her body and moaning I start foundling her breast after about 5 or 10 minute kissing I stop and ask her to remove her top she didn't hesitate she ask me to remove her top
I removed her top and bra she had very white and hard boobs her nipples were very small but very hard.i start kissing and sucking nipples she was moaning very loud she ask me to remove my clothes I remove my clothes and I removed her salwar and underpants now me and her were fully naked.
She had shave fanny and very red clitoris I start kissing her body from top to bottom I sucked on her boobs and make my way down she open her legs wide and ask me to kiss and lick her fanny I was mouth fucked her about 10 minute while I was mouth fucking her she came in my mouth her come was very salty.
she ask me to lay down and start giving me blow job she was riding my big cock up and down in her mouth while I was playing with her boobs after little while I came in her mouth she swallow all my come.she was still playing with my cock after about two minute I was ready to go again
I lay her down on the bed she open her legs wide and ask me to fuck her I sit between her legs and enter my big cock in her very small cunt she was screaming and crying with pain and start riding her she was moaning haaaaaa ooooh aouch fuck me fuck me hard please don't stop.
I fucked her about 45 minutes she had about three orgasm in that time I ask her to turn around in doggy position and I enter my cock in her cunt through the back while I was fucking her doggy position I start finger fucking her arsehole she didn't like it as she was still arse virgin
I said I be fine without warning I pull my cock out her cunt I shoved in her arsehole she start crying very loud as it was very pain full for her I said to her it be OK after few minutes I fucked her arse for good few minutes and empty my come in her back hole.we went to sleep in each
other arms as it was about 0530 in the morning we both wake up about 0800 in the morning and start same session again for few hours and I am still fucking her after 6 years she live in USA now so do I everyday her husband go to work me and her have few hour session.
I must say best thing I ever did had sex with my sister in law I would recommend to anyone. I hope everyone like my story please leave comment as I got plenty more to tell.

2 comments: