Thursday, March 12, 2009

HOT WIFE OF COUSIN

After the death of my wife, I took voluntary retirement and settled down in the farm which I bought by the side of a hill. My children were all abroad and came home only for holidays. My household was taken care of by one Nagamma, middle aged spinster. She kept the house neat and tidy, cooked food, washed clothes and vessels etc.
She hinted to me that she is available for any sexual services. But I did not want to take any such services from her for the reason that I wont be able to deal tough with her. I used to visit the pleasure joints in the nearby city and satisfy myself.
Nagamma has seen my nudity many times and when she comes for cleaning the room if I am sleeping naked she used to give me nice blow jobs. It is ok I thought but I will never seek any sexual favours from her. Suddenly my nephew, Raghu called me from his home and asked me whether I would be available during the following week.
Raghu married Sudha only last year and I attended their marriage. He was working in a local computer company. Sudha was a country bred girl, a buxum beauty, On further questioning of Raghu he told me that he and his wife are coming and they will be with me for a few days. I said ok, and made arrangements with Nagamma
to clean up the upstairs guest room and to put fresh linen and drapes. Raghu and Sudha came with lots of luggage. Raghu hugged me and Sudha courtesied. They brought me some gifts which they know I would cherish them. The most precious was a 2 liter bottle of black label Scotch. I was thrilled.
I took them to the guest room and after placing their luggage and we came down and took our food. The train journey was very tiring they said. But there was still time for them to go to their bed. We sat for a small chat. Raghu never felt shy in my presence and he was very free and frank while talking with me.
He told me that he has to go to Dubai in connection with a project he is busy with now, but if a proper opportunity comes he make take up an employment and ask for a family visa for his wife.. But there was none in his home nor in her home. She had to be parked necessarily somewhere and he thought no better place than mine.
I said ok she can stay with me any amount of time. We have a cook and she can order for whatever she may like to eat and I will be happy to take her around the city. Raghu was happy and he showed it in his face. He said he may leave for Dubai within a couple of days and keep in touch with me to appraise the progress.
After two days Raghu left for Dubai and I and Sudha went to the airport and saw him off. Sudha was very sentimental and cried uncontrollably. Raghu looked at me to console his wife and I embraced Sudha and asked her to control herself. Poor child she was full of grief. Raghu left and we waited for his flight to disappear from our sight. We turned back and headed for home.
I was very hungry and thought we will take our dinner in a restaurant. I parked the car and went to a nearby restaurant and ordered for food. I preferred a plate of biryani and fried pomphrets and Sudha too wanted the same dishes. I devoured the food which was very delicious. Sudha also ate her food and her grief seemed to have subsided.
I did not look at her closely when her husband was there. Now I saw her to be a real beauty. Big boobs, nice round ass, narrow waist. WoW she was a thing of beauty. After completing her biryani she looked up and I asked her whether she liked the food. With a broad smile she said it is very nice and tasty. Shall we ask for something more, I asked.
She said she did not mind half plate provided I too joint her with the rest of the biryani. I said ok and ordered for another plate with nice chicken roast. She asked for two plates of chicken roast. She divided the biryani equally between us and the chicken was very good. Sudha was very happy and the grief of the departure of her husband had totally disappeared.
We reached home late. I opened the gate, parked the car, opened the main entrance and we both got in and I told Sudha to wait in the drawing room for a chat. She sat in the sofa and I sat in front of her. I told her to consider this house as hers and me as her own uncle and not to hesitate to ask for what ever she wants.
Happily she nodded her head and I asked her to give instructions to the cook to prepare whatever food you want and see that it is made tastily. I bade her goodbye and she came near me to take a goodbye kiss which I gave her lavishly. After she left to her room, I got up changed into a lungi without brief or vest and sat with a bottle wine and a glass.
Suddenly I saw Sudha emerging from the top of the stairs. She was in a sexy lingerie without any bra or panty. I asked her what happened why did you not sleep. She said the the memory of her husband haunts her when she slept in their bed. She wanted me to allow her to sleep in my bed for that day. I said ok.
I went inside my bedroom where I had thrown my under garments carelessly on the bed took them and hid them in the bathroom. I saw Sudha taking the bottle and having a careful look at the label. I asked Sudha whether she is willing for sharing some nice red wine with me. She looked at me in amazement. I said it is ok for ladies to drink some red wine.
I brought another glass and poured some wine for her. She sipped along with me. When her first glass was over I found that her eyes were shining abnormally. She looked tipsy. I closed the bottle and was about to keep it in the fridge. Sudha asked me why not we both take another small amount more. I said ok and poured half a glass for both of us.
This half a glass was very good and made her unsteady. I guided her to my bedroom and asked her to lie down in the bed at the far end of the cot. I switched off the lights, lied on the bed and was about to sleep. I could see Sudha turned to the side of the wall and her ass gave a wonderful picture. Suddenly I felt the hands of Sudha on the hairs of my chest.
I was shocked but did not react. She went on probing my nipples and then her another hand untied my lungi and her hand went deeper in search of my cock. My cock was in a semi erect condition but she grabbed it and started to play with it. Soon it became stiff. There is no point of keeping quiet, I thought and I turned to her side and looked into her side.
Are you horny, I asked. Yes, she said. What do you want I asked. She said I was you to hug me and fuck me. Ok I said. I undid her nightie and removed it to make her totally nude. What a figure it was! I massaged her boobs and nipples and sucked them. Sudha got up and fondled my head keeping it on her lap when her nipples reached into my mouth easily.
I pulled her down and buried my face into her pussy. Cleanshaven pussy was giving a nice fragrance.. I licked the whole cunt and searched for the clit with my lips and tongue. Sudha was raging with passion. She opened her legs wide and thrust my face inside her cunt. I stuck my tongue inside her cunt and licked all her cunt juice.
Sudha was desparately trying to hold my cock and bring it to her mouth. We both 69ed and it was easy to eat each other. She gobbled my whole cock in her mouth and I tongue fucked her. Moaning loudly and heavily she brought her thighs closer to my head and tightened them. She was in her massive orgasm.
We continued this pose for another 30 minutes when I shot intoher mouth twice and she orgasmed thrice. How was it, I asked. Great, she said, never had so much of sex together in one go. I asked her whether it is the effect of wine. Yes, may be.. She was trying to take my cock in her mouth again. I told her wait we will have many more days fun ahead.
Let us go to sleep and early morning when the servants come, you have to be in you bed. She said then come with me to my room where we will have one more fuck and then you can come down and sleep here. OK, I said and went upstairs with her and fucked her in the missionery style, plunging my cock deep inside her.
In the early hours of the morning I came down and slept in my bedroom. Nagamma came in the early hours of the morning for cleaning and seeing me totally nude in the bed, she tried to pull out my

No comments:

Post a Comment